Dr. Manners ...Personal Etiquette Coach/Social Planner -
RSS

Recent Posts

Gossiping...and how it can hurt people
How do we deal with bullying?
Dating your best friend's guy
Conducting mysef as a lady...is there a turn off button?
Cellphones in public places

Categories

Ask Dr. Manners
being a lady
Dating
powered by

My Blog

How do we deal with bullying?

Bullying!!!!!

Bullying is something that should not! and will not! be tolerated. The Bullying is something that happens too often. It is not fair to those that are being tormented.

Bullying can happen from the classroom to the office. It's a form of gossiping that just happens to reach the ears of the person (s) who is being targeted.

What gives someone (anyone ) for that matter the right to push people around?

19 Comments to How do we deal with bullying?:

Comments RSS
Raya Fleming on Monday, August 06, 2018 4:11 AM

bestessays review on Tuesday, January 01, 2019 8:25 AM
I have had a pretty rough life, to tell you the truth. My time in school, in particular, is something that I wish I could forget. As a kid, I was really fragile and skinny, because of this, many of my peers started to bully me. The bullying they did were very harsh, some would call me name while others would straight up hurt me physically. I think that this happens to a lot of students, and I wish we could address this issue.

appliance repair langley on Friday, June 28, 2019 2:13 PM

ukessays on Thursday, December 06, 2018 12:40 AM
In the past, parents weren’t serious about their children’s schooling but in this era, they are serious which is good news. I am glad to see parent’s seriousness about education which can change the world in future.

regenerative medicine center on Monday, December 10, 2018 3:44 AM
Great information, you have a wonderful blog and an excellent article.

d on Friday, December 28, 2018 2:58 AM
d

superiorpapers.com prices on Friday, January 18, 2019 12:22 AM
It's a serious problem. But we are able to solve it. It's not hard.

Anonymous on Tuesday, February 05, 2019 2:24 AM
DFHB

resume planet reviews on Saturday, February 16, 2019 10:23 AM
I, for one, was bullied when I was a teenager. I did not experience being physically assaulted when I was bullied. But, I can still well remember the hurtful words that were hurled at me over 20 years ago. I still cry sometimes, even to this day, whenever I relive those moments when I was bullied. Bullying is not a problem that should be ignored. Parents, guardians, and school authorities need to be aware about the serious negative consequences bullying brings about to teens, kids, and adults, as well.

2019 Calendar on Monday, March 18, 2019 3:27 AM
Calendar 2019: Calendar 2019 January 2019 Calendar : January Calendar 2019 February 2019 Calendar : February 2019 Calendar March Calendar 2019 March 2019 Calendar Gujarathi Calendar : Gujarati Calendar 2019 Telugu Calendar 2019 : Telugu Calendar 2019 Hindu Calendar : Hindu Calendar 2019 Find Marathi Kalnirnay 2019 : Kalnirnay 2019 Chicken Coop Plans | Chicken Coop Blueprints July 2019 calendar : July 2019 Calendar Top 10 Best Mixer Grinder : Best Mixer Grinder in India Happy Holi 2019

occasion hublot montres on Saturday, March 30, 2019 8:37 AM
Many of inspiration every need , and a wealth of advice , being with acceptable account and concepts we both very acceptable .

Albert Einstine on Wednesday, April 03, 2019 9:09 AM
You share really interesting news which I never read on any website. Thanks for sharing here.

tableclothsfactory on Friday, May 31, 2019 12:05 AM
How do we deal with bullying?

wholesale eyelashes on Monday, June 03, 2019 11:12 PM
How do we deal with bullying?

wedding stubby holders australia on Wednesday, June 05, 2019 11:13 PM
How do we deal with bullying?

iphone 8 plus cases on Friday, June 07, 2019 6:02 AM
How do we deal with bullying?

soulja on Sunday, June 16, 2019 4:31 AM
How do we deal with bullying?

culturekiller on Thursday, July 04, 2019 12:42 AM
How do we deal with bullying?

picbear on Friday, July 05, 2019 3:33 AM
Your texts on this subject are correct, see how I wrote this site is really very good.